Effective Date: This Terms of Services was last updated on September 27, 2016.
OsloNAP is a property of Pham Consulting, a Norwegian business (organization number: 914 301 041 MVA). We commit to offer the best services to the customers. To do that, we would like to give you some instructions to follow. Customers need to accept these terms when ordering our services. These terms are always applied when customers discuss via email, chatting or contact directly with any staff. Those agreements happen during the registering process, included terms of service about using our websites when the customers register the domain name on the Internet. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services. Thank you.
We reserve the right to change this Terms of Services at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on-line at this location. We, however, will let customers know via email about the changes on the site.
- Your website will be hosted on our servers with 99.99% uptime or longer. As a customer, you will know about any maintenance at least three (3) days in advance. For any reason that you cannot connect to your website, we suggest you contact us immediately for checking.
- Due to the recording purpose, we do not provide phone support service. All technical supporting requests will be processed via email. We aim to answer your requests as soon as possible, usually less than 30 minutes. We, however, deny providing supporting service if customers have not paid the service fee.
- We do off-site backup data on all servers nightly. We however still suggest customers have their own data backup version.
- Upon receipt of your first payment, the hosting account will be created immediately. You will receive an email from us, with the account information. The web development shall also be starting from that point. Please contact if you do not receive anything from us.
Customers will be the owner of:
- All domains registering via Pham Consulting, if there is any.
- All digital content including text, photos, videos, music… on their websites.
- Customers will have username and password for accessing service upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- For customers using WordPress development service, customers will be the owner of all the code we develop for them. Customers have full rights to do anything with it. We, however, do not guarantee the security after the service contract is ended.
- We do not allow spam from our networks in any case. Any detected spam action will lead immediately to the account locking when we investigate the sources. We reserve the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs related.
- The first violation will result from a clean up fee of 2000 NOK, and your account will be reviewed for possible termination. The second violation will lead to immediate termination, besides a clean up fee of 5000 NOK.
VI. PAYPMENTS AND FEES
- Currently, we accept payments via credit card and bank transfer. Due to the policy of Norwegian banking system, your payment will not be recorded immediately, but after one (1) business day. Please make sure you pay your invoices on time.
- Monthly invoices will be generated 14 days before the expired dates. Customers need to complete payments on time. If we do not receive the payment confirmation after the expired day, the client’s account will be suspended. After seven days, if customers still do not pay, the account will be deleted without announcement. There is a one-time fee of 650 NOK for reconnecting the account, in case we still have your data in hand.
- All fees at Pham Consulting are nonrefundable. That includes all one-time payments or subscription fees.
- If you wish to cancel your service for whatever reason, please note that we do require seven (7) business days notice before your billing date to process your cancellation. In the event of late cancellation, you will still be charged.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Services, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.